Most homeowners, buying or selling properties, that acquired the services of a Real Estate Agent, are not aware of the many things that need to be done in the course of a real estate transaction. A multitude of steps and important services need to be performed or the transaction might be in great jeopardy.
Important Services Provided by a Real Estate Business:
- Pre-Property Listings; confirm an appointment with the seller to discuss important facts of the listing presentation. Do research on sales activities on the market and the average of days a property might be in the market before selling.
- Entering and Marketing the Property Listing; the real estate agent is responsible for the accuracy of the listing information. When the listing is done it should be marketed. Print and Internet ads, as well as, house showings, as agreed with the homeowner, will also be conducted by the agent.
- Handle Offers and Contracts; receive and handle all offers to purchase. Evaluate and discuss offers with the owner. When an offer is accepted, do all the paperwork; organize any house checks that might be needed. See that deposit is paid promptly, and that the buyer is eligible for the amount still to pay.
- Track all Documentation and Processes still in Progress; keeping track of the loan process, home inspections, registrations, and any administrative processes in progress are the real estate agents job. Keeping everybody up to date with progress is also done by the agent.
- Deal Closing Preparations; the contract must be signed by the buyer and seller. Update all information in files and on forms. Do a final walk through. Take listing out of the program. Put SOLD sign out.
We also perform follow up services to make sure that everybody is satisfied with the closure of the transaction and the services delivered.